SIGA 6000 MASTER SLICER
Modern, compact and versatile, the SIGA 6000 Master Slicer handles various processes without the need for any coupled equipment. It is silent, customizable, multifunctional and of easy maintenance requirements. It has a slicing capacity of up to 1.800 bread loaves per hour.
Thanks to its exclusive system of boards with detachable blades, the slicer has a multitasking performance, enhanced by the possibility of installation of extra boards (the switch can be made by the operator in few minutes). Furthermore, this system significantly reduces the need for blade replacement.
The simple installation of a peeling board makes it possible to peel bread loaves in the same slicing equipment, reducing costs in up to 10 times if compared to an industrial peeler.
The SIGA 6000 slicer is equipped with two conveyor belts: a bottom one for transport and a top one for stabilization and traction of the bread loaves, which allows it to slice all types of bread, even gluten-free bread. The system guarantees uniform slicing, even with few loaves on the belt or worn out blades.
Watch the video:
- Slices up to 1.800 bread loaves per hour (may vary according to accessories and product conditions).
- Carbon steel structure with epoxy paint, also available in stainless steel
- Collector drawer for residues resulting from the slicing process.
- Production speed control.
- Sensor placed at bread out feed guarantees improved performance of operator/production ratio.
- Modular customizable system that renders the machine modern, compact and versatile.
- Accessories such as semi-automatic packaging machine, semi-automatic clip closing machine and anti-mold application machine are available separately.
- Modern safety system in accordance with norm NR12.
- Higher profitability with less labor input.
- Slicing capacity: 1.800 loaves per hour
- Height: 125,8 cm
- Width: 57,6 cm
- Depth: 146,1 cm
- Weight: 150 kg
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Power: 0,75 kW
- Voltage: 220 V Single-phase
- Maximum cutting height: 135 mm
- Maximum cutting length: 325 mm