SIGA 6000 FIT SLICER
This slicer offers excellent production capacity controlled by an automatic pusher-type in feed system, regulated by a potentiometer that defines the ideal slicing speed. The feeding area is protected by a safety door, which opens automatically after operation is completed. Slicing system consisting of board set with straight and parallel cutting serrated blades, easily replaceable through the top part of the equipment.
Watch the video:
- Available in two versions: thickness 12 mm and 14 mm.
- Slicing speed control.
- Automatic opening of the in feed compartment.
- Slices up to 3 loaves of bread simultaneously.
- Ideal for loaves of various sorts and consistencies, ranging from the softest to the heaviest types.
- Slices bread for sandwich loaves.
- It features sensors and safety controls for immediate stop in case of emergency.
- Approximate capacity: 300 loaves per hour
- Height: 96,2 cm
- Width: 54,1 cm
- Depth: 94,65 cm
- Weight: 63 kg
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Power: 1,1 kW
- Voltage: 220 V Single-phase
- Maximum cutting height: 135 mm
- Maximum cutting width: 325 mm