SIGA 4000 SLICER
Developed with state-of-the-art technology, the SIGA 4000 Slicer brings together high production capacity, modern design and robust structure and handles up to 3.600 bread loaves per hour.
The slicer is equipped with a bottom conveyor belt for transport and a top one for stabilization and traction of the bread loaves against the blades, assuring uniform slicing - even with few loaves on the belt - and guaranteeing ongoing production.
Outstanding performance and design in its category.
Watch the video:
- Production speed control.
- Slices up to 3.600 bread loaves per hour (may vary according to accessories and product conditions).
- Carbon steel structure with epoxy paint, also available in stainless steel.
- Collector drawer for residues resulting from the slicing process.
- Stainless steel bolts designed to increase the lifespan, avoid corrosion and facilitate cleaning.
- Compatible with accessories such as packaging machine, anti-mold application machine and clip closing machine.
- Higher profitability with less labor input.
- 1,5 m conveyor belt
- Height: 179,6 cm
- Width: 87,2 cm
- Width with semi-automatic packaging machine: 127,84 cm
- Length: 280,1 cm
- Length with semi-automatic packaging machine: 309 cm
- Weight: 520 kg
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Power: 2 kW
- Voltage: 220V / 380V Three-phase
- Cutting thickness of 14 mm (can be adjusted if needed)
- Maximum cutting height: 160 mm
- Maximum cutting length: 360 mm